6/21/11

images that feed my design appetite

sometimes i just need a little inspiration to get my day going...i am always on the hunt to be inspired! i usually turn to magazines like belle, living etc. & bolig to help suppress my design addiction.

casa son vida...an amazing home by tecarchitecture
decorating projects - decorating - image - livingetc.com
living etc. i want breakfast in bed in there! love love love!

Hallway decorating ideas
living etc
bolig image: tia borgsmidt

such a cute set up...anything pops with that colored wall!
i actually really dig wall murals...and i think one of the great outdoors like the one above would be perfect for a city apartment. i'd like one of my utah mountains! living etc.
i like the touches of orange...
living etc
living etc- this is such an adorable room for little kiddos, i love the floor, art, bedside tables, & the styling. heck i love everything.


i heart all these images... they put some fun ideas into the right side of my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...