1/5/12

fab or gag: flower power wallpapers

there is something about gaudy floral print wallpapers that i can't help but obsess over. 
it reminds me of walking into a grandma's house...which i kind of love!
all the colors and repeats are fantastic. they spice up any space by
giving it a funky traditional vibe.

chintzy! i love this designer's guild floral wallpaper!

the colors, furniture and floral wallpaper all go together so well.

i love this floral wallpaper mixed with the paper mache animal heads!


great coloring in this paper, do you see the grandma vibe? (designsponge)

i love large scale prints and i'm dreaming of the day to wallpaper my entry way! (designersguild)

this collage of floral prints is perfect for a powder room.

floral wallpapers do wonders to a guest bedroom. p.s. i like this girl's sequin top!


i love this suzy hoodles wallpaper from osborne and little, i used it last year in my park city project.


such an adorable way to use floral wallpaper...in a girl's nursery. plus they added a hoop skirt light above the crib. you know i love hoop skirts, remember this post?

do you think it's
i'd love to read your thoughts on this style of wallpaper!




happy thursday
 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find the wallpaper which has the paper mache heads hanging on it?
    I saw an HGTV episode which diplayed that wallpaper at a celebrities house and I really would like it, how do I find it?

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...