4/23/11

eclectic dining

                 tomorrow is easter sunday (happy easter) and since we can't be with our family for easter dinner we can luckily be with our cousins in the city for a small but yummy feast. sadly i don't share my cousin jessica's desire to become a great cook. i love the idea of entertaining, having dinners, and gatherings at my home- i just hate the cooking part. will i ever love to cook? one thing i do love is a pretty dining room... i've pulled some dining room images that i think would make the perfect place for a holiday dinner.  

i love this dining room a million times!!
freshome.com
apartmenttherapy.com

odietamoblog.blogspot.com

eclecticrevisited.wordpress.com

interiordesignpro.org

theglamlamb.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Sam loves your blog! So do I! I find her on it everyday. You're amazing & we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love reading yours - I wish I could write like you do...I love you guys!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...