10/15/12

made my heart melt monday oct 15th

where have you been made my heart melt mondays??
so happy life has been the right amount of crazy good i've been looking for.
the last month and a half has been so crazy that my poor blog hasn't been feeling the love as of late.
lo siento (i'm sorry)...

i must share some of my favorite images from my tumblr blog www.designmyheartout.tumblr.com

hope you're having a fantastic monday!
love your souls.

found this above a light switch in the bathroom at a mexican resturanrt.
ummm...fell in love because I LOVE JOHNNY AND JUNE!

felix's jump yesterday...how crazytown was that?!
i'm pretty sure he had this same look before he jumped.

70's chic on the nyc subway.

can i fall asleep at night with lights like this??
i think it might make me smarter.

venice...i want you. right now. the most romantic place.
go there and get lost. don't wear a watch and don't have a plan.
explore and fall in love.

"don't forget to fall in love with yourself first." -carrie bradshaw.
word.

model moment i got backstage during fashion week. 

i want to spend days right here. this location is such a heart melter.
please oh please let me go here.

two things my heart loves...
fishtail braids and camo jackets!!

crazy art...i must own!

found this image of me and one of my favorite ladies in life...
 since life has been crazy it means i haven't seen much of her.
annie, i love you can we plan a annie and morgan date asap?!!

i love this animated gif!!!!!
every time i see it i think to myself...
hands up! life is short and life is beautiful. dance on the street and sing out loud. those little moments will make you extremely happy! be happy to be alive!!!!

happy monday all!




2 comments:

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...