4/19/12

what i love right now: mostra casa e conceito by guilherme torres

i am crazy in love (sing beyonce's song here) with brazilian designer
he is one bad-A designer who always inspires me. 
i'm a little obsessed with his work but right now i am loving his
mostra casa e conceito in londrina.


take a look at color + fabulous materials + art and graphics!

say hello to a beautiful funky/fresh space!
also...how cool is the metallic oil barrel for a table?

love, love, love the wall graphic!
mi encanta!

rubix cube side tables designed by mr. gt - how awesome are those?!
the black moooi dear into pendant looks fab!

 

great shot and styling!
check out that horse...ay!

love how the yellow pops! more great styling and art.


more yellow wall graphic please!


neon lights...just what the space needed!


major lazer design crush going on right now!
how i wish i could learn how his design brain works!!!

thanks for always inspiring me mr. torres
besitos!

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was a love button I could click!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am loving your blog right now! Don't know how I wasn't following before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina I'm so glad you love it and thanks Jessica that is so kind of you!
    XO ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...